Friday, February 11, 2011

Change of Plans

As I had somewhat expected, I came home from my internship to my nice warm comfy cozy house and got to sipping on wine and cooking pasta with my fellow Terrace Cats, Katie and Suzy and found myself not parting from the couch. I am actually sitting here now watching last night's episode of Jersey shore enjoying the usual, so crazy it seems unreal, show dramz and a bottle, or two, of wine with the girls. As much as I am wishing I got to see the 'Ice bonfire' in town, a relaxing night in full of gossip and giggles is sometimes just as great as a night on the town.


That being said, I think its about time I introduce the lovely ladies I reside with in our very humble and always a good time residence. So meet my roommates, my fellow cats, my senior year loves...




From left to right... Nikki, yours truly, Sara, Suzy & Katie.

This picture was taken around the beginning of our senior year, when our minds and hearts were running wild with the unknown and hope of a crazy unforgettable year. It was also taken at one of our usual spots on Main Street during the wintertime, and at most times overcrowded bar, Kildares. If I remember correctly we all went for a happy hour, some of us coming straight from work and some from classes but all coming for a good time.


Loving my night in with the girls, and missing the other two who are currently at their last (thank god, dry rush is almost over) sorority recruitment event of the week. I wonder if we will find ourselves at a bar on Main Street tonight? You never do know...


Ready set college.

2 comments: