Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's a Wednesday night... Brownies

I sit here writing my first post on my very first blog in my tiny room, one of five in my house in Manayunk, PA that I share with my other four crazy college roommates. I decided to start this blog to document our last few months, 3 months and 5 days to be exact, until the inevitable... GRADUATION. A word most often followed by a snarl or a faint whimper by some, being second semester seniors at Saint Joseph's University.


I don't have much time before I am sure Katie (my one of four roommates) will come into my room like a whirlwind of fiery craziness telling me its time to get ready and goooo. It is a Wednesday night, and like the seniors of years before us here at St. Joe's that can only mean one thing... Brownies, our Wednesday night go-to bar on the main line offering free entrance, .50 cent drinks, 1$ bottles and always a night to remember, or not to remember, as it is most times.


Ready set college.


Just a little picture of our street after our monstrous snow storm and wonderful hazy drinking snow days... good thing I have my Hunter rain boots and J. Crew down jacket to make it a little more bearable!

No comments:

Post a Comment