Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Weekend Away

I am currently sitting on my NJ Transit train leaving NY Penn Station headed back to the city of brotherly love with one quick transfer in Trenton, NJ.  My weekend away at my aunt’s perfectly Sex and the City chic apartment was just what the doctor ordered. I was of course missing my girlfraaands but taking a much needed mental break from everything was absolutely great. Yesterday and today consisted of snuggling on the couch with this little guy…










Little Teensy and I took some long walks and had some play time but mostly we just snuggled and vegged. I had plans to go out in the city and do things but eh, who wants to leave a fabulous warm apartment with such a cute little munchkin like Tino. I caught up on some shows and made us our meals and just relaxed. It was FABulous. And now I am well rested and ready for what the week ahead has in store for me, I hope this one is better than the last.


Oh and ps, PUNTA CANA in 13 days!!


Ready set college.

1 comment:

  1. omgosh soo cute!!! I want a dog like that!! I missed you this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete