Thursday, February 17, 2011

Punta Cana, I wanna!

It seems as though I have neglected my new bloggy friend but I am back and ready to share share share! Not very much has happened since I left off last, the terrace cats and I had a night out on Saturday or I should say a night in with a quick appearance at Kildares for a few drinks. 

Sunday was a day of tiresome voting for Delta Sigma Pi, the business fraternity I am in, where we voted in to the frat a group of extremely qualified, absolutely incredible, business-savvy pledges! Now on to Monday-- also Valentine's Day-- a day celebrated by most but hated and loathed by more. For me this is a day I don't so much as enjoy besides the aspect of getting to coordinate my outfit to wear pink and red from head to toe! This means I wore my perfectly and obscenely bright pink and red Lilly 3/4-length shirt with a big satin bow on the shoulder, a matching pink scarf and some other pink items... After a day of interning and classes my fratty guy and I  grabbed dinner at The Ugly Moose, one of our favorite restaurant bars in town and enjoyed some great food, drinks and conversation fireside. 

Enough enough with the catching up, it is time for what I truly wrote this blog about... SPRING BREAK '11 !!! The girls and I along with quite a few other Saint Joe's hawks are headed to Punta Cana for our final spring break and this most anticipated event is only 17 days away, woo-hoo! That being said, my mind has obviously been racing with what to wear, what to wear, what to wear?! I have put together just two of manyyyy possible options I have floating in my mind, one for girls and of course one for the guys. Take a look and enjoy!





  

Ready set college.

1 comment: