Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Nas...? No, its Naas.

Well as we all know, this blog originated to document the events of myself, my roommates, my friends and overall life as a second semester college senior leading up to the big day, GRADUATION. And staying true to form, I am writing to report a very very recent and exciting update regarding one of my most craziest loveliest of cats, my own roommate Miss Katie.

She is in the 5-year food marketing co-op program at our fabulous university and has done everything in her co-op path from count ice tea cartons (sometimes with some help from suzy suz and myself), set up grocery store displays to selling the most exotic delicious mouth-watering fruit, Mangos. And now it seems this time around for her last and final co-op she will be traveling to the land of her ancestors and current family, IRELAND. Congrats my dearest of dears you have scored the coveted, once in a life time internship and are going to have the time of your life! I will cry cry cry when the day comes for her to depart but the tears wont last for long because my plan is to stuff myself in her suitcase and then surprise! Live with her in Ireland, escaping the dreaded demands of the post grad life. Okay well that last part won't actually be happening but hopefully I will be able to get there to visit her since she will be gone for an impossibly long time of 7 months. I googled some pictures of her future homestead of the Naas Town, County Kildare, Ireland, its no Terrace Street but it's alright I suppose... HA jokes its all too fabulous.

Apparently this is the famous Naas Canal...

The Town landmark, not quite sure?

Okay so it looks as though there are not many pictures of this lovely town, but I am sure that is only because one cannot capture the magicalness of it all on film...

Moving on, this week has been going by quite slowly, Monday night Katie Suzy and myself went out to The Bayou, a bar on Main Street offering 20 cent wings and $1.25 bud lights on Mondays and Tuesdays. The celebration of Katie's internship started at 5pm and went late into the night, well until Katie left us to watch Pretty Little Liars... Ha. Tomorrow night is the frat guys' date party in the city and I am very ready to have some fun and drink the dranks especially after a full day of classes, including a night class- ew.

All in all, the days continue on and slowly but surely future plans, not mine of course, are coming into shape and it will be only too soon until we are all off on our own post college adventures!


Ready set college.




1 comment:

  1. OMG. I love your blog. My name's Anna, I'm a stylist and visual merchandiser in LA. I'm 23 years old and moved to California after graduating back in south with a degree in visual merchandiser. I've worked with such designers as Max Azria, Nicole Richie, and my idol Rachel Zoe. I'd love if you visited my new blog for multiple posts a day on all things fashion. I'd love the support. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete