Friday, February 11, 2011

Graduation... Dresses Dresses Dresses

Some might call me crazy thinking about college graduation already, especially since it is a day currently dreaded by most of my senior class. However I absolutely cannot stop fantasizing about what my perfect graduation dress will be! I have decided there is only one way for me to leave this fine educational establishment and that is in bright, beautifully obnoxious, unmistakably recognizable LILLY. A Lilly Pulitzer dress of all Lilly desses, one I will look at and wear on the many days after graduation and remember the day I graduated from Saint Joseph's University.


Here are my current contestants in the running for this momentous occasion...


The Eryn Dress Stripe


The Regency Bubble Printed


The Tiernan Dress Printed


The Jacqueline Novelty Lace

Next up? The perfect shoes, jewelry (besides pearls of course) and clutch! Here are just a few possibilities...


Eeek so excited just thinking about it all, graduation will certainly be a day to remember! And I am sure there will be many more posts regarding it to come!

Another note before I sign off, tonight begins Manayunk on Ice weekend extravaganza! A weekend full of ice on fire, ice themed cocktails and lots and lots of ice carving. What a great little town the Terrace Cats and I reside in! Check the link out and definitely plan on taking part in this wondrous winter festival!


Back to work for me, lunch break over!

Ready set college.

No comments:

Post a Comment