Friday, February 18, 2011

SUN!

It is absolutely theeee most beautiful day outside today here in Manayunk and I am enjoying the sun shining bright and the breeze blowing freely. It brings back memories of the summer here on Terrace street and what good memories those are.


My dearest roomies shall all depart separate ways this weekend, some going home some to the mountains and myself to New York City. I will enjoy a night out tonight with suzy suz since we will be the only two left til tomorrow and then take a train to whisk me away to the city. I get the pleasure of babysitting my aunt's precious little pup while relaxing and hanging out in her beeeeautiful apartment in the Village right by NYU. Long walks with little Tino, great shopping and scrumptious food await me!


Here is a little sneak peak of my favorite but slobbery cousin... more pictures and updates to come from the Big Apple!


Little teensy over christmas in New Orleans with my family..

Tino baby on our trip to the Hamptons over the summer...


Ready set college.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment